Anker Innovations warranty claim process
Anker Innovations provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. This process is applicable for all sub brands of Anker Innovations, namely Anker, Soundcore, Eufy, Nebula and Roav. Applicable only for products purchased in India, for overseas purchase please visit www.anker.com
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues:
All quality-related defects on items sold by our authorized resellers in India are covered by a 12 to 18-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Check with the Distributor/Retailer for warranty period of each model.
Please visit Where to Buy section for the list of online and offline authorized sellers/retailers.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer.
We provide service to our Customers in the most hassle-free way possible, hence we provide Door-to-Door service, which means customers don’t have to walk-in to any service center.
- Customers can simply Register a complaint on the AnkerIndia website or call our Customer care on 1800 313 8831 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Service Engineer will register the complaint by collecting the Customer details
- Basic troubleshooting assistance will be provided on call and if doesn’t solve the issue, our service engineer will schedule pick-up of the product.
- Defective items will be picked-up by our courier partner, costs will be covered by the Brand
- Defective items will be serviced and couriered to the customer.
- In case of non-serviceable cases, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
*All major cities are covered by courier partner to pick-up and delivery, cost will be covered by the Brand. If the customer area is non-serviceable by our courier partner, product should be sent by customer and courier cost should be covered by the customer.
Once the returned item arrives back in our warehouse for inspection, the replacement process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Valid proof of purchase: Sales invoice
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty time frame or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Courier costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- If the customer wishes to send the product in express courier
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anker quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Anker innovations is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of our products
- Returning personal items along with defective item